Stake Pool Operator Master (SPOM)
Stake pools are responsible for processing transactions and producing new blocks on proof-of-stake blockchains and as a Stake Pool Operator, Stakepools.network is committed to run the stake pools 24/7, for several blockchain projects, on behalf of contributing stake holders.
As a Stake Pool Operator Master (SPOM), your will be responsible for setting up, running and maintain the stake pools running.
- Maintaining over 200 nodes
- Configuration of the stake pool nodes.
- Monitoring of the stake pool nodes.
- Keep the Stake Pool environment highly secured
- maintaining sufficiently good network connectivity at any given time.
- Strong knowledge of Linux Server Operating Systems.
- Strong knowledge of server hardware, networking, backup, and storage solutions
- Strong knowledge of designing, implementing, analyzing, and troubleshooting highly available systems
- Strong understanding of services and protocols commonly used in hosting environments including but not limited to web servers, database servers, mail servers, name servers
-Intermediate scripting competency in one or more of the following languages: Shell, Bash, Python, Go
- basic knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Proficient knowledge in the application of current and emerging network software and hardware technology and protocols
- Requires in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge in own job discipline and basic knowledge of related job disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
Our mission is to provide a platform for the creation of new businesses on blockchain proof-of-stake technologies while managing a network of stake pools committed to run 24/7 securely, on behalf of the contributing stake holders.
More about Stakepools.network
Though we’re all different, Stakepools.network thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our in house projects. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About S4B Startup Studio
Stakepools.network is part of the backoffice of S4B Startup Studio (s4b.studio).
S4B Startup Studio is a pan-European startup studio that aims to create transnational technology startups. The mission of S4B Startup Studio is to bring highly innovative B2B technology projects to market.